What is Included?
- Clean, comfortable and meticulously maintained 43′ Torres with air conditioned salon and clean readstroom available for your use
- All licenses and permits
- Life Safety Equipment
- Professional and courteous crew including Captain & Mate who strive to give you the best experience possible
- All equipment necessary for fishing including bait, rods, reels, etc.
- Drink cooler or refrigerator for your beverages
- We will be more than happy to provide food & drinks for you with advanced notice. Please contact us for more details and pricing. This is great for guests traveling, corporate functions or special occasions.
What You Should Bring:
- Good Camera (still or video). Remember that your items may get wet. Please take precautions.
- Sunscreen, Hat & Polarized Sunglasses. *Please do not use any spray sunscreen on the boat. It can cause the cockpit to become slippery and provides a higher chance of slip/falls. Spraying sunscreen inside can also damage the equipment and furnishings.
- Foul Weather gear, sweatshirts & jackets when seasonally appropriate. You would be surprised how much cooler it is on the water. We do recommend a light weight long sleeve shirt in spring and summer. Many retailers also offer these in a moisture wicking fabric that has UV protection built in as well.
- Cooler to take your catch home. Should ice not be available by us, it can be purchased at the tackle shop.
- Any food and drink you would like during the day. Alcohol is permitted and cans are preferred but we do understand some items are only available in glass. Please make sure to pack plenty of water!
- Flip Flops or boat shoes. Non-black soles are preferred but not required.
- If prone to seasickness, it is strongly recommended that you take medicine the night before your trip and again in the morning with a light breakfast. (Bonine & Dramamine are available over the counter; you can also ask your family physician for a prescription should you feel it necessary).
- Most important – a great attitude – we love what we do and we are excited to have you! Don’t hesitate to ask us questions. We want your trip to be as enjoyable as possible and to have many great stories and memories to share. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.
Additional Information You Need to Know
- The address to the marina is 3585 SW St. Lucie Blvd. Stuart, FL 34997. Should you need further directions, just give us a call. There is a tackle shop on the premises that sells drinks and snacks and they do have some items should you have forgotten yours.
- Illegal drugs or Firearms are not allowed under any circumstances. If there is any question regarding this, please discuss with the Captain.
- Should anyone in your party have any health issues we should be aware of, please make sure to discuss with the Captain PRIOR to departure. This does include pregnancy, balance issues or major (and minor) health issues. Should anyone become sea-sick while on board, please let us know. Sometimes a change in location or fishing style can help. Staying inside may make things worse. We know people can and do get sick. Don’t be embarrassed. Let us know and we may be able to help.
- Traveling with kids? Please pack for times they may be bored or while we are running. Coloring books, crayons and simple games/toys can be a lifesaver. Don’t forget the extra snacks. Children are not required by law to wear life jackets while on board; however, we do recommend your child wear one for security reasons. If your child has one of their own they are used to or comfortable in, feel free to bring it as ours are not very comfortable.
- If you have a catch or release that you are interested in having mounted, we do partner with Gray’s Taxidermy in Miami. Make sure to discuss with us in advance if you may be interested in this service so we can make sure to get the necessary information needed. We will then send the paperwork and photos to them and they will ship the finished mount right to your door!
- Please make sure to sign our guest book and provide your email address. We often have photos that we can send you. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Trip reports and photos are published. Share them with your friends and family! We also do submit our reports to local and national publications so you never know where your catch may show up!
- Need to contact us? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Office/Boat: (772) 286-5504 or Captain James direct cell (772) 215-9598. Kimberlee can be reached at (772) 260-3513
- Thank you again for choosing Bone Shaker Charters for your fishing trip. Should there be anything we could improve on please let us know. We love to receive testimonials – if you would like to share your experience with us, please email us at email@example.com
Book your Trip Now